Total time: 2 hours
Servings: 8 small bundles
Having the cutter attachment is advisable
2 cups all purpose flour
3 large eggs
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
- All of the ingredients were combined in the standing mixer and mixed on low using the hook attachment.
- Once fully incorporated, the mixer was run for another 10 minutes.
- After kneading, the dough was wrapped tightly in plastic wrap rested in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- The dough was removed from the fridge and divided into 4 equal pieces.
- Working with one piece at a time and keeping the rest of the dough covered to prevent drying, each piece of dough was coated with some flour and patted down into a disc roughly 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- The disc of dough was then run through the biggest setting on the pasta roller, then the setting was reduced by 1 and the process repeated making sure to reapply flour to the dough as needed to prevent sticking.
- Once the dough was run through the thinnest setting it went through the pasta cutter attachment to produce my fettuccine.